Monday, April 6, 2015

Famous Last Words

This past week was not that memorable I would say, probably because I can't remember anything. Wait, it's coming back to me... slowly. I have the absolute worst memory, or perhaps this past week wasn't the best so I forgot it.

From what I can remember, I had a test in my psychology class. I think I did alright in that though I've been acing all the other tests and assignments so even if I didn't do well on this test, I could afford to do so and still maintain a good grade. I also had a quiz in my physiology class, aced that, which was great. I feel bad when my friends don't do as well but I get a better grade on an assignment though I still sort of enjoy it... I know I shouldn't but school is a competition and I will gladly enjoy all my winnings.

As for this class, its been rough. I could do a lot better and manage my time better but lately I study for the MCAT first and once I'm done with that, then I go to my studying and homework for all my classes in the time I have left. I'll try to do a better job with that though and prioritize better to where I can get everything done. The only problem is that time is running short, but I've been getting pep talks from friends and those are really uplifting and motivating.

The worst.
Source: memegenerator

1 comment:

  1. Hey Khadija,

    I can agree that these last few weeks of senior year have blurred into one big event for me! I’ll be glad when undergrad is over ha ha. I can completely relate to your struggle of studying for a class and taking a major exam – I took an intersession class while studying for the GRE. I hope you do well on the MCAT and good luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete