Monday, April 13, 2015

Famous Last Words

This past week was very productive. I had a lot of things to do but I sat down and wrote out a schedule and got a lot of my work done on time. Instead of fooling around (lol), I finished all my homework in about two or three hours directly after class. Then, I took an hour break to eat and watch some tv or take a break. After this break, I basically sat down for six hours straight and studied for the MCAT and then once I was done with that, I hung out with my friends for about an hour and then went to sleep. This schedule was a very busy one but I was able to eat, sleep, study, and be social every day—which i learned is possible to do. The only problem was that I don't think I've ever studied this much consistently for a week straight so I got slightly sick and nauseous.

I know that it is going to get even more busy for me especially now because my mother is traveling to Pakistan to see her mother who isn't feeling very well these days. Being the oldest of three, I have to take responsibility of my little sister and drive back to the city to pick her up from school and take care of her since my dad has work and comes home in the evening. This is going to make me very tired, I know, but hopefully it won't be too bad and I'll live through. I'm still counting down the days till my mom returns, though. :D

When your mom is gone...
Source: Coacho

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Wow there seems to be a lot on your plate! I understand the whole studying and sleep part. I do the exact same thing as you except not studying the MCAT lol. My major requires a lot of reading and writing and that's basically what I do. Are you wanting to be a doctor? That is great! I think it's a good career to get into but a lot of work and school. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete