Sunday, April 26, 2015

Famous Last Words

Well, well. This week was... hectic. I had a make up test for one class, a skit worth a huge portion of my grade for another class, an essay for a third class, and elections for an organization I am part of on campus. I honestly did not think this week would end soon enough, but here I am, on a Sunday, done. Done with all that craze. The best part is that I aced both my skit and test... don't know how the essay went... but I got elected for the position I ran for as well. I'm currently feeling pretty good about myself. This feeling of accomplishment will probably die off soon because I have many more crazy weeks left till I can actually rest.

I'm taking things one step at a time, one day at a time. I've realized that if I continue to worry about all that my future holds and all that I have to do, I'm going to go nuts and tire myself out just thinking about and not want to do anything. Either that, or go cry in a corner. Most likely do the latter because of the former.

Taking it one day at a time lets me focus on specific things though and I get a lot more done this way. My next goal is to tackle finals and then go into isolation for a month to study for the MCAT. I want to emerge from this dark hole, victorious.

Heaven
Source: memefeed

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! So you’re taking the MCAT! That is why you said you wouldn’t have a true break for so long past finals week; I had wondered about that when you commented on my own blog. But hey, keep your head up! It sounds like you are doing well so far and you are focused on your future goals as well, so you already have an important advantage over a lot of other students in your shoes! Good luck on our MCAT!

    ReplyDelete